Professionalism is Appreciated & Valued
A Nanny Network, Inc. is Michigan's most prestigious agency for professional child care. If you would like to work in an environment where your professionalism is appreciated and valued, where you can receive a great salary with (optional) benefits, which reflects your education and experience, and possibly to travel to exciting destinations in the United States and around the world, becoming A Nanny Network nanny is a wonderful opportunity for you.
Challenge children to reach their highest potential. Nurture their intellect, imagination and ingenuity as an A Nanny Network Nanny!
We offer permanent and temporary positions, full-time, part-time, live-in and live-out with families seeking child care. Salary is competitive and may include benefits such as paid vacations, health care, use of a car, and if live-in, private living quarters on or off the premises.
- $8-$18/hr. (plus) (reflecting education and experience)
- Private accommodations provided if live-in
- Medical and dental benefits, paid vacations, travel, etc.
- Some live-in positions offer the use of a car
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- 18 years of age minimum
- Minimum high school diploma
- Child care/nanny program a plus
- Must have own transportation if live-out
- Minimum one year prior experience with children (non-family members), i.e. babysitting, day care center, prior nanny experience, governess, church nursery, etc.
If you are interested in hearing about potential employment opportunities or would like additional information, please contact us by phone, fax, or email. You can email or fax us your resume as well. In addition, you can submit your employment application online.